Below are the theater’s policies around masks, etc. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and patience — especially as we navigate in a tight space near the restrooms/concession stand and around active construction at the Tontine.
Policies (as of 8/5)
- Stay home if you are feeling sick. We are happy to provide refunds if you purchased tickets in advance
- As of 8/5/21, the Maine CDC recommends ALL PERSONS in Cumberland County to wear a mask in public spaces. Please mask-up before entering the Tontine Mall. We are happy to provide a stylish mask if you forget one.
- Masks can be removed in the theater if you are actively eating and drinking.
- The HVAC system in the theater has been upgraded with a UV Ionizer and MERV13 filters. The fan will be on continuously during all showtimes and air is turned over the in theater approximately 9 times an hour.
- We will be actively monitoring theater capacity during busier showtimes to encourage spacing.
- The staff is fully vaccinated and will be wearing masks when selling tickets and concessions.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available in the theater.
- Staff will sanitize high touch areas in between showtimes.
- We still use real butter on our popcorn.